Monday, February 23, 2009

Should I be concerned?

OK--real quick. Please keep in mind that these first two are not true!

My sitter for Caroline informed me today that Caroline told her today that she was run over by a car while we were in North Carolina because no one was watching her and she layed down in the road where cars come down. She had to go to the doctor and he looked at the bad scrape on her back.

Then she told her that her room had been painted by little men (her daddy painted it, and while he is not tall, I would not describe him as "little men") and that is sorta purple with bright pink flowers. (It is purple but no flowers).

These are true:

She was acting up at the grocery store and earned herself a small spanking. She immediately began to pout and one man walked by and asked, "what is wrong with the sweet princess?" She looked up at him with bottom lip poking WAY out and said, "My mommy beat me." HELLO! That man just stared at me....I told him as he was walking away that she just might earn another one soon! He did a double take and then walked away slightly disgusted with me.

OK--THIS ONE REALLY CONCERNS ME!
She is playing with her barbies. She wanted her barbies to dance and so she started taking off their clothes. I asked her why they needed their clothes off and she said that they can't dance with clothes on...giving me that look like "Don't you know ANYTHING mom??" I questioned why they couldn't dance with their clothes on and she put her hands on her hips and said, "To really dance, 'm-a-h-m' (that is an emphasized and drawn out mom) they have to have their clothes off, everyone knows that!"

Ok..not sure where that is coming from but I will be talking to her daddy as soon as he comes home from playing basketball. :)

She just climbed up in my lap and asked me, or so I thought, if I had a good time and so I said yes. She looked at me like I had two heads and said, "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to my left hand."

Ok-now I am scared!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously laughed out loud when I read these. Especially the dancer one!! haha....I had to share that one with my mom and we had a good laugh. Can't wait to see her (and ya'll!:)) at the beach this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I just busted out laughing at this post in the middle of work! She sounds like my soon to be three year old. They are something else! Charli Beth told the nursery leaders at the ymca that she was hungry and I wouldn't feed her, and my parents whenever I had gone to the doctor that I was going to have her a baby sister. Oh goodness!

    ReplyDelete