Friday, April 24, 2009

Random

We are wrapping up our first week back from vacation and we are exhausted! Ok, well, I am exhausted! We have a busy Saturday coming up...Will has a baseball game and then 4, yes I said, FOUR, basketball games!!! OH MY! I know, I know, I bring this on myself....I hear it from everyone around me. I just want Will to have the opportunity to do what he loves. Right now, it is possible, so we are making it work. It is just exhausting me in the process.

It could be worse though. I know that. I could be in Mckmama's shoes...separated from most of my family with a sick baby that doctors can't seem to fix. Take some time to go to her site and read up on Stellan and pray for her family!

I am trying to finish up potty training Caroline. I know that sounds weird, but I am STRUGGLING!!!!!! She is frustrating me to the absolute nth degree. To be frank, and I apologize for being so, well, graphic, she won't poop on the potty. She is great with not having accidents so long as she does not have to have a bowel movement. She has had issues in the past with this, where she refuses to go, holds it in....you get the point...so making her sit there for hours and hours won't help (I have tried...she is stubborn and VERY good at withholding!)! I don't know what else to try...I have bribed (Disney World, toys, etc) and I have threatened that she won't do ANYTHING fun anymore until she does....but she is not motivated and I am losing hope. She may be starting kindergarten still not fully potty trained....Any advice anyone has would be great!!!! I will take it all!

I was looking through pictures the other day and found these great photos of Caroline and her cousin Jenny. They crack me up!!!! Just wanted to share! (I titled this post random for a reason!!!!)!!! These are pictures of them from 2007, 2008, and 2009! They change so quickly don't they?


Have a super weekend!
Paige















No comments:

Post a Comment