Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh No, Not Me!




This idea was created by MckMama. Head over to her website to see what everyone else is NOT doing!


Not Me Monday

I did not encourage my 6 year old son to follow through with his wish to tape his daddy’s mouth shut after said daddy was pretending that said 6 year old had a girlfriend.


I did not have to take my 3 year old to the dentist this week to check a hole (yes, I said HOLE) in her tooth. I was not told by the secretary that I needed to bring in her RIGHT in (because everyone knows you can’t get a same day appointment at the dentist) and was not then told she had not ONE, not TWO but THREE cavities! I was also not told that medicine for breathing treatments and the croup EATS AWAY THE ENAMEL ON CHILDREN’S TEETH! That would not matter because my child does not have the croup, oh about every 6 weeks.

(this is BEFORE laughing gas...)

(This is ON laughing gas...anyone notice anything abnormal here?)
I did not finish up at work this week and I am NOT off for the summer! I also did not wait 1+ hours to have my toes painted like this. I would never do that! What a colossal waste of time!

I did not take my children to the outlet mall because a certain purse store was having a sale and I had a coupon. I did not find many I liked. I did not leave the store without one!!!! (Quick, someone don’t call the doctor, I don’t think I might be sick!)!!!!
(no picture, because I bought nothing... :( :( :( )

I did not sit on the bed on Sunday and have my 3 year old say orange over and over again. It did not sound like “urn-ge”! I did NOT giggle constantly while she said it either!

I am not married to the "water guy" who has literally stressed himself out over the drought in our state for the last 3 years. He does not fill our children's "pool" with a hose hooked up to our (gross!) sink in the garage so as to not break the water ban!



I also did not take pictures of my kids swimming in our baby pool. I did not try to take as many pictures as possible! I do not think my children totally rock! And I am not excited at all that I can have lots of days like this with them this summer! I do not like not having to work!!!!!!!





I did not let my 3 year old skip her nap today and it clearly did NOT affect her while she played!


What have you NOT been doing this week?



Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment