Sunday, July 12, 2009

Every Party Has a Pooper

AND THIS IS OURS!!!!!


I thought we would never reach the point where I could say that the above child pooped on the potty...that might be too much info for you and if so...sorry! But we have begged, pleaded, bribed, threatened, cried, ignored and yelled to try and get this to happen. I am proud to say that Saturday, July 11, 2009...it did!

She wanted a party...only it was 8pm and so we convinced her that a trip to Brusters for a Poopin' Party was just what she always wanted! So off we went....even convincing Grandma and Grandpa to join us...even though it was their bedtime! :) A great time was had by all...I think!





Praise the Lord...for it truly was a miracle!
Paige

1 comment:

  1. YAY Caroline!!! I am so proud of my girl!:) Give her a kiss for me and put my picture right by her bed:) Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete