Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me, Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT take 234 pictures in a week's time at the beach with all of my siblings and their kids. I did NOT snap away at the silliest things and I did NOT download them each night much to the teasing and torment of others in the house!

I most certainly did NOT laugh (at times uncontrollably) at my sister-in-law, Sarah, while she did a Firm video with me. She is MUCH younger than me (as is my brother...did NOT want you to think he robbed the cradle or anything) and I assumed that meant hipper and more coordinated! It most certainly did NOT! LOL

I did NOT let my son go jet skiing today with his cousins and aunt, uncles and grandpa. He did NOT come home telling me he was so not scared (when the stories from everyone contradicted him). He did NOT tell my 5 and a half year old nephew Trey who said he was scared on the jet ski sometimes, that once he was 6 and a half, he would be fine! :)

I did NOT drop my camera in the ocean Saturday and have to fight back tears as I wondered how many funny moments I would miss on film (there have been a lot of them)!

I did NOT ask my darling 3 year old child if she was in trouble only to hear her reply, "Trouble? I'm not in trouble...I'm just hanging out mom!"

I did NOT take cute pictures of my kids and their cousins on the 4th of July.



I did NOT attempt to take a picture of my daughter in the 4th of July tiara we gave my mom and she did NOT put it on backwards.

She did NOT do this, when I told her to turn IT around on her head so we could see the red, white and blue!Happy Not Me-ing everyone! This really is good, CHEAP, therapy!
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment