Monday, August 3, 2009

Encouragement Blog Hop

This week's blog hop is for encouraging the people that cruise over to our blogs. We are to be an encourager to those around us and this is a blog hop of epic encouragment and I am so excited to be a part of it. For all the rules and regulations...go here. And then jump around and be blessed!

Music has always moved me in ways that are deeper and stronger than anything else. I know some people are moved by spoken words, or pictures, or deep thoughts, but for me it is music. With or without words. I feel a closeness to God and I hear Him in the songs. This song has spoken to me in many phases of my life...through trials, through difficult times and through the good times too. I hope that it blesses your life like it has mine. And if for some reason you don't know the deep and abiding love of Christ, contact me and I would be glad to talk to you about it.




Wasn't that great? I love the line that says, " Oh, be still my soul. The waves and wind still know...still know...His voice who ruled them while He dwelt below." Isn't that awesome? They still know His voice...after 2000 + years, they still know...because He has not changed...EVER!
I hope this spoke to you and encouraged you today!

Blessings,
Paige


MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, definitely encouraged. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That was beautiful. What a gift. Just hopping by and I'm glad that I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just blog hoppin by and wanted to say hi!!!!! I loved the song!!! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Song also has a much deeper effect on me. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selah is great and there is something about worship music that has meaning to it. I think it's why we are so moved by it!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment today. God is our source and it's so wonderful to know. Sometimes we may 'forget' but His Word is always there to remind us and keep us going the right path in life :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I needed that.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, hoppin' by to encourage you today! I've got a button for you at my blog http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/mcklinky-blog-hop-encouragement.html

    Blessings,
    Deborah

    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

    browncouchevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete