Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

Ok--
So I am fairly new to this blog world stuff but I am loving it. I know I don't have a whole lot of people who read faithfully, but for those who do, I don't want you to miss out on anything.

So here are a few of my favorite sites to check out...

Ok---Jennisa does blog makeovers and has done some great ones. For any of you who have a plain, drab blog or even a fabulous one you are tired of...check out her stuff...and her fun giveaway!

Wild Olive Tees is next...awesome shirts, great message and now a kid's line. (Leslie---this is for you....). They are also doing a giveaway...check them out. LOVE LOVE LOVE their shirts!

And McLinky...this is SUCH a fun way to see more people's blog and enjoy encouragement and laughter and photos!!


Happy Tuesday to you...would love to hear what your favs are right now!

Paige

2 comments:

  1. Yes, those are all good. There is also a site called Sneaky Mama Blogger who has great tips. Her button is on my sidebar. Also, you can make a cute header for your blog on Scrapblog, save it as a jpeg to your computer and them upload it. Have fun- I loved designing my blog, just not the hours I spent trying to figure out how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for spreading the word! You have been entered into our giveaway.
    Blessings!
    :)
    Amie
    www.wildolivetees.com

    ReplyDelete