Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blog Hop-Why Should You Read My Blog

WOW! I am honored that I can even write a post like this one. Why should YOU take time out of your busy day to read my blog? I hope I can answer that question consisely, though "to the point" has never been a way ANYONE has described me! :)

I hope while you read my blog that you see a girl, trying to serve her King while raising a family. I hope His grace, His mercy and His love is abundantly clear when you read. I hope that in someway, I point to Him in what I write.

I hope while you read my blog that you will see a normal, working mom with two great kids and a great husband who are just living life. We struggle to fit everything in a day. I lose my temper and sometimes even write about it. :) I am pretty transparent with our everyday life in hopes that it might encourage someone else.

I hope while you read my blog that you laugh. I LOVE to laugh and consider it a great day if I have the opportunity to laugh mulitple times. I hope that some of the things I write make you laugh out loud.

If you have read anything I have written about my children...you should be chuckling right about now...they make me giggle everyday.

So, Welcome, if you are new to my blog...I hope you stick around. And welcome back if you are a frequent visitor.

I hope you have a great day!
Paige


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Very cute blog! Glad you are blogging and I am your newest follower! Come on over to http://raisingbabycheap.blogspot.com and check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very powerful post...glad I hopped by.

    Many Blessings,
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete