Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not eat cupcakes for breakfast this week EVERYDAY!!!! Not me. I would never do that! That is totally UNhealthy and full of gluton and fat and would cause more unwanted pounds to creep on...I would never be so reckless and out of control.


I did not ask my husband to empty the dishwasher for me since I had both kids at one of the kids' football practices and he was home alone. I did not come home to find that my one wish had not been granted. I did not refuse to do the task myself for 3 days in hopes of making a point. I did not make my point (really, I didn't)! I did not end up emptying it myself only to load it up again with all that had accumulated in the sink!


I did not make my oldest child walk in the cake walk at the Fall Festival Friday night. I did not jump and shout for joy when his number was called. I did not then make him let me choose what cake we would take. I had not been plotting this scheme ever since I saw this cake arrive in my classroom. I wouldn't do such a thing....you know...cake...gluton...unwanted pounds! Not Me!


I did not listen to my youngest child talk to a toy she had gotten at the "Festibal". I did not make her leave it in the car while we attended Will's last football game. She did not run back to the car quickly after the game and begin talking to this toy, saying this, "Hey girl. Did you miss me? I know...that WAS a really long time wasn't it? I'm sorry. THAT lady would not let you come into the football game. But that was the last game, so we should be ok, now." She would never call me THAT lady and never to a toy that she has not looked at twice since then! Never. My child loves me too much to say things like that!




Will's football team did NOT win their last football game 32-0!!!! It was not supposed to be the hardest game all season against a really good team! We were not SO excited! :)



Just for one final laugh....this is NOT the map we were supposed to follow to the pumpkin patch two weeks ago. We would NOT have totally gotten lost had it not been rained out because this map is VERY easy to follow.
What have you not been doing this week?

paige

3 comments:

  1. I didn't eat cookies for breakfast since last friday. Seriously :o)
    Love the pic of your daughter and barbie. Bella with her 18 Barbies - love the conversations that take place there :o) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I keep thinking I need to participate in Not Me Monday, but always forget. I'm thinking we may share a love of desserts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige,
    Great post!
    I gave you an award. Come on over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete