Sunday, November 22, 2009

Things to Be Thankful For...

I have been thinking...since it is Thanksgiving week...that I would post things that I am thankful for...in no particular order, so as to not hurt anyone's feelings.... :)



I AM THANKFUL FOR:


  • My loving Savior, who chose to give His life for me, so I could live eternally with Him. I do not know what I would do without the peace and comfort that comes daily with knowing I am safe in His arms.

  • My wonderful husband who puts up with my "fiesty" personality (which HE says he loves) and my sometimes nuerotic and irritating outbursts.

  • My kids...who make me laugh, who make me cry, who make me want to sleep longer...who make me want to be a better person.




  • My mom and dad...they gave so much for "us kids" and they were the picture of sacrifice. They took me to church (dragged me sometimes) and introduced me to what it meant to have a "relationship" with God and not just try to be "religious."

  • My sisters...they make me laugh...they keep me grounded...they put me back in my place and they love me no matter what!

  • My little brother...he may have stolen my place as the baby of the family but he has been a joy to have around all these years...oh who am I kidding? He is a pesky little brother but I love him anyway! :)

  • My siblings in law....yall rock for just sticking around in this crazy family!

  • Our troops serving

  • Our troops serving overseas who won't be home for the holidays

  • Starbucks coffee houses

  • Starbucks holiday coffees

  • Fridays

  • Tuesdays (when it is Thanksgiving week)

  • Jeans day at work

  • Haley---the sweet lady who watches Caroline every day.

  • My friends that make me laugh...in church, on the phone, in inappropriate places...

  • My church

  • sales at Ann Taylor and Loft

  • North Carolina basketball (even if it is going to be a LONG season)

  • the Christmas spirit

  • a sense of humor

  • a job

  • a roof over my head

  • the ability to cook even if I don't use it often

  • time out

  • nap time

  • beach vacations in the summer

  • beach vacations anytime!

  • popcorn

  • blog friends


    • I am going to end my list for now...knowing I can add to it later. :) What are you thankful for?



      post signature

      1 comment:

      1. Awesome list! I'm going to steal:

        My wonderful husband who puts up with my "fiesty" personality (which HE says he loves) and my sometimes nuerotic and irritating outbursts.

        Because you just described me. I can't say my husband loves it though - haha!

        Have you tried the Starbucks 'Caramel Brulee Latte'? Oh my heavens - it is amazing!

        ReplyDelete