Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can You Believe It?

Happy Blogday to me. Happy Blogday to me. Happy Blogday dear Paige's Page. Happy Blogday to me!

Who would have thought that I would still be around a year later? I know, I know, one measly year...not very impressive. But it is to me. So there. My first post was not my greatest post...it was an invite to an awesome women's conference at our church...I am thinking I may have had more people come if I had had a better invite! :)

Now, my second one, was a little better...wasn't it? :0

Thanks for sticking around this year, for joining in this year and for making me feel loved this year. Even if you are family and have to love me anyway. :) And speaking of family members...did any of you who bug me about posting realize that I have posted four days in a row?

You are welcome.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Birthday Paige! You are an incredible writer and I have enjoyed reading your thoughts! I hope you have many blog-birthdays to come!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a year! Woohoo! So glad I came across your blog. Don't even remember how, but that doesn't matter. You're a true bloggy friend and I'll be around next year at your 2nd blogaversary :o)

    ReplyDelete