Monday, December 7, 2009

McLinky Blog Hop--Favorite Ornament

My White House Ornaments are my favorite, favorite ornaments of all! I am not sure if it is because they are so beautifully made, or because they came from my dad and mom, but I LOVE my White House ornaments.

Now, you may be asking why I have not posted pictures of MY ornaments on MY tree. And that is a very good question. And I will answer it for you. See, my tree is a beautiful tree. A beautiful, NON-PRE-LIT Christmas tree. And currently, my lights are going out one by precious one. And I am afraid that some of those lights may be out near my White House ornaments. Stemming from deep love and care for you, my reader, I wanted to spare you the stress of wondering what is wrong with my tree. So I am including some pictures of some ornaments...but NOT on my tree! :)

If you love them, you may go here to browse and possibly buy one (or more)!






Merry Christmas and Happy Hopping...I cannot wait to see everyone else's ornaments!

post signature

MckLinky Blog Hop



3 comments:

  1. Interesting. I've never heard of White House ornaments before. I checked the link adn had fun looking around. Looks like something my oldest daughter, the political science major would like. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat! I can imagine how beautiful they would all look together on your tree. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun ornaments! Your tree story is cute!

    Merry Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete