Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am NOT still lying in my pajamas right now trying to gather the strength, wherewithal, and desire to get up and go exercise so I do NOT have to say that exercising is a new year's resolution but just a way of life.



I did not hear Caroline say to Will, "Will, buddy, you love me don't you?" and then I most certainly did not hear Will say, "Yes, I love you but you still can't marry me."


I did not eat so many Christmas cookies that I actually feel nauseous just thinking about it. I would never do that because I am a pure, die-hard health nut!


My daughter did not ask to go back to Grandma and Grandpa's house as we pulled into the driveway of our house after a 7.5 hour drive home. Will did not tell her she was crazy. Caroline did not ask repeatedly for us to tell her when we were going back. When I told her we would go back eventually, she did not say, "NO! I need a date, mom...tell me WHEN!"


My son did not have to talk to us finally after 7 days of basically not seeing him at all as he played with all of his cousins. He did not have to learn our names again and ask us how we were related to him. He most certainly did remember us as his loving, caring family.

I did not get to see one of my sisters for only six hours. Christmas plans would never be so mismatched that one of us was coming while another was packing to leave. We are certainly better planners than that!!!!


So, what have you NOT been doing?




post signature

6 comments:

  1. You are really good at Not Me! Mondays... I get so confused when I'm trying to write them! You are really funny and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to muster up the energy to get going too!

    Nice post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Kids are so funny...if only they were so certain about what they wanted hwen they get older!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Love

    I did not hear Caroline say to Will, "Will, buddy, you love me don't you?" and then I most certainly did not hear Will say, "Yes, I love you but you still can't marry me."

    Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my daughter would certainly pin me down for a date too...and a time! :)

    ReplyDelete