Little ole me with my little ole following...and I got an award!
Thank you Sandy for the award. I am completely blog-dumb and so I am not quite sure what to do with my award...considering I truly have 6 people following me! :) But I have always wanted to give an acceptance speech. So....here it goes.
"Thank you to my family, who have stood by me even when they probably were so embarrassed they wanted to run the other way. Thank you to my sweet children and husband who put up with me everyday. Thank you to my friends who have had my back more times than I would want to know. And last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank my Lord and Savior. I have been blessed by You beyond measure!"
I have to say...I am not happy with my acceptance speech...I might should work on that before the Academy calls...I did not realize how hard it is to write a good acceptance speech. :)
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
Present the award to 7 others whose Blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
Tell those 7 people they've been awarded Honest Scrap and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
(I don't know if I have 7 people I can pass this on to....:) )
Here it goes!
1. I wish I had an RV and did not have the need to work and could travel all over the United States. There is so much of our wonderful country I have not seen (or don't remember from when I was 3) and I want to go with my children! (And, no, I have not seen the movie RV...don't ruin it for me! ) :)
2. I would love to visit Australia.
3. I love to laugh and to watch other people REALLY laugh!
4. I have great ideas and then struggle to follow through with them.
5. I wish my whole family lived in the same town. Living in this small town and listening to people talk about Sunday lunch with family, or seeing grandparents at every football/basketball/baseball game...makes me wish my kids could see their cousins and grandparents more than a couple of times a year.
6. I hate to clean, but if I have to do it, I want the house to be empty...just me, the mop and broom and my ipod.
7. I sometimes text at work.
8. I bought a pair of cowboy boots this year.
9. I cry easily, but try to act tough.
10. I have the desire to write a fictional book, but the fear of failure has held me back.
1. Sarah (this will make her HAVE to blog)
3. Paige (not me)
Ok...I feel the need to stop here because I don't feel like I could ask anymore total strangers (with the exception of Sarah) to accept an award from me! LOL!!!!!
But that list up there....right above my list of