Monday, January 11, 2010

Blessings to You...

I pray for you, all of my blog readers that 2010 will be the year that you know the God "who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us" more personally, more intimately and more powerfully than ever before. (Eph. 3:20)

I pray that you will see Him work in your life in ways that "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him". I pray you are still in awe of His wonder, majesty and might. I pray He shows Himself real to you and to the ones you love. (1 Cor. 2:9)

I pray that if you come up against something that takes your breath, steals your joy or rocks your faith, that you remember "You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the One who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." (1 John4:4)

I would love to have the opportunity to pray for you. Please leave me a comment and I will be honored to lift your request to our Lord.

Blessings to you in 2010!



post signature



MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. We are struggling with infertility. I would really appreciate it if yo could life us up. Thanks Paige.

    ReplyDelete