Monday, January 25, 2010

Can I Marry Daddy?

Caroline came to me very distraught...she was so upset. More upset than I have ever seen her and she struggled with being able to tell me what was wrong.

Finally she came out with, "Mommy!" (read it very emphatically)...as her lip trembles, she says, "I am not allowed to marry daddy! And I want to....because I want to be a princess! Now, all I can be is a cheerleader!"

LOL!

But you would be such a cute cheerleader!!!!


She just came running back into my room and announced that she is over the marrying thing...now, her problem is "my stomach is telling me that it is very hungry and my stomach's feelings are hurt because I won't give it any food. So, can I give it a fruit roll-up...cuz that's what it wants!?"

:) -- Do princesses eat fruit roll-ups? We may just solved our dilemma!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Aww!! Hehee, that is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait until my daughter gets to her age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun story. It brought a smile to my face. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the day my son told me he was going to marry me when he grew up....now I'm lucky if I get a hug now and then...Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith says all the time that she is going to marry her daddy. Its cute.

    I'm following now from Friday Follow

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is growing up so fast! what a camera ham! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She really is the sassiest cutest little thang'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bella is constantly telling us she wants to marry daddy and have babies. It's disturbing and praying that this will pass soon!

    Cute pic of her!

    ReplyDelete