Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not skip the chance to wash my hair one morning so I could take down the remaining Christmas decorations before my daughter's dental appointment...only to be greeted by my daughter with this, "YOU BROKE CHRISTMAS!" Not my child, she would never be so upset over Christmas being over.

I did not spend New Year's Eve with my husband and kids and some of our favorite people...Lynn and Charlie. He is not our pastor and that is not weird for some people. My kids do not call him "Chachi" and those two do not make us laugh hard. I did NOT try to take a picture of Chachi with his sparkling grape juice only to have one of me that looks questionable! Nope! Not me...I always look great in pictures and never fail at my mission of picture taking!

I did not listen to my son and daughter have a conversation with each other about how long it would be until Christmas came back. My son was not struggling to come up with how many more days it would be and did not come out with, "Caroline, it is like a hundred thousand millions of days." Nope, not my kid. He knows how many days are in a year.


I did not plan a couple's night out with us and my friend Julie and her husband Lee. Aren't they cute?

Anyway, I did NOT hear my husband ask Julie's husband if he needed any suits cuz a store was having a buy one get two free sale. I did not hear Julie's husband say yes and I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT spend the next two and a half hours in that store picking out pants, shirts, ties, etc. It was NOT exactly what I did not want to do on Saturday night. Not me...I have cooler plans than that and they always work out just like I want them to!

It is not absolutely freezing here in the south. FREEZING...and so we did not roast marshmellows in the fireplace! We would never do that...that is so silly...



What have YOU not been doing?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. How fun. Roasting marshmallows in the fireplace!!!
    Wierd about NYE. I don't think so. We either go to a huge NYE service at church that is awesome or we watch another NYE service streamed live on the internet. We have kids. We don't party. We didn't party pre-kids. People think we're boring. I beg to differ....
    Cold here too. Snowing today!

    ReplyDelete