Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I do NOT have to go back to work today...it is not really the first workday in almost 3 weeks....and I have NOT been whining about it all day. I did not ask my water savvy husband to maybe bust the water lines at my school so I could have another day. I would never do that. I am totally dedicated to my job.

I did not attempt to plan a Disney vacation for my family tonight. I did not jokingly ask my husband if I could spend $9800 on said vacation...it did not totally freak him out and now I am not sure he will let me plan anything!!!! I did not say he is cheap to his face....(not over the $9800 one...THAT was a joke...)...I would not say such things to my husband (who has not been told that George Washington blinks when he comes out of his wallet because it is so tight in there)...anyway...that was so NOT me!

I did not tell my daughter today that she could not could not cut her play dough with that bread knife. I did not have to then explain why she could not use that sharp knife. My children do NOT play with knives...what kind of mother would I be to let them play with knives?

I did not tell my son tonight of a friend of his who needed prayer and I did not hear this from my daughter, "Oh, mom, I feel so sorry for...uh wait...is it a boy or girl?" "It is a boy, sweetheart." "Oh! Well, then I feel so sorry for him, don't you mom?" :)

I did not have to tell my son that he had to put his clothes in the dirty clothes regardless of how much he loved what he was wearing. I did not have to explain that after you wear clothes all day long, then sleep in them and then wear them for another full day, that they definitely are in need of washing. That is just gross...I would NEVER let my kid do that!

What have you NOT been doing this week?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. My son used to wear his favorite Denver Broncos T-shirt for two weeks at a time.

    ReplyDelete