Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


My child was not staring at my computer backdrop which did not look like a grassy mountain with a bright blue sky and she did not say, in all seriousness, "Mom, what do you think is on the other side of that mountain?" I did not think that was so sweet and kinda in-depth for a four year old. I did not smile at her and think, "What a dear, dear child."

Then she did not say, "What if a guy rode a motorcycle over the mountain and fell off on the other side of the mountain and fell into water and an alligator ate him? I would want to watch that." Ok, good feeling gone.

I was not sleeping the other morning and my child did not come barging into my room saying, "Mom, we were thoughting you were going to get up." :) I did not smile.

My son did not come to me the other day being very dramatic and saying, "Mom, it is a matter of life and death. Caroline has lost her credit cards." And then he did not turn around and leave. He was not followed by Caroline who came in crying that she could not buy her "stuff" because she had no credit cards...and she had looked everywhere. Could I give her some money? HA! I did NOT fall for that...I am not that gullable.

I did not stay in my pajamas all day long on Sunday taking care of sick children and a sickly husband. I did not do next to nothing claiming I was resting up from all of the sickness around me. I did not manage to pull it off...sort of.

There has not been much going on to "Not Me" this week...

Hopefully you do not have more going on than me...I would not love to hear about it.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I left you a little something over at my place. Hope your having a great day! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I was 'thoughting' this was a cute post! ;)

    ReplyDelete