Friday, January 22, 2010

SHOPPING + ME = PERFECT DAY!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

I love Kelly Stamps' blog. And I have been reading it for awhile. I have never, however, participated in a "Show Us Your Life" edition...mainly cuz the ones I have seen before were all about your house...and quite frankly, by Friday, my house is no where near "presentable". It did just dawn on me that I could have taken pictures of it right after I cleaned it and then I would not have to worry about what it looks like ON Friday...but that is really not an issue right now because THIS Show Us Your Life is all about SHOPPING!!!!!

I love to shop. I heart shopping. Shopping + Me = contentment. Sad? Maybe. But I don't judge your pastimes. :) I love to get out and be around other people and shopping is a bonus.

I have a magnet on my frig that says, "Shoes are God's way of saying He loves us and wants us to be happy." :) I love shoes. And purses. And jewelry. And clothes. So I will try to be quick about some of my favs!

Clothes: I love Ann Taylor Loft. They have great clothes, well made, and great sales... :) I have been known not to wait for a sale when there is something I want, but that is ok...in moderation.






Shoes? That is hard. I love cute shoes...so wherever I can find them is GREAT! A large shoe store is like Mecca... my favorite shoe purchase this year was this one:



Ok...purses is where we might have an issue...I love Coach. I can't help it. My momma told me if I was gonna do something, do it right...and therefore I choose wisely. I know they are expensive and I do not have any defense for myself. I can only hope that you will still love me regardless.


OH.MY.WORD.
I just saw this purse for the first time and now, I am not sure I can stay away! LOVE it...and since most of what I purchase from LOFT is black, this purse is PERFECT for me. I take gifts from blog readers...just in case you were worried I might not. Especially from readers who bug me to write more...


And last, but most certainly not least, jewelry. For those of you tempted to quit reading now, please don't. You need my help more than you know... :) Accessories are critical people. They bring outfits together...they help you make a statement. Currently I love, love, love, Silpada jewelry. It is gorgeous. But I will buy jewelry anywhere if it fits the need..
Here is a picture of some Silpada...and if you are interested, I have the BOMB Silpada rep! Her name is Michelle and she will do anything you need her to! Tell her I sent you and you think she should reward me with a free piece of jewelry... :)

Ok...I gotta go find other new and cool places to shop! Join me over at Kelly's!

Happy Friday!

post signature

14 comments:

  1. Great style Paige! The bag is divine! I'm a 'bag' person too. ♥ them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following your From Friday Follow

    Check out my Follow Me Fridays TOO! Link up and get followers there as well!

    http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Loft and Coach purses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a friday follower! Love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just saw that your URL is "Georgia Tar Heel"! Are you a fellow UNC grad?!?!?! I've been looking for some in this blog world :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Courtney, I am a UNC grad...SO nice to meet you!!!!

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't Follow Friday great! I am a new follower, and look forward to reading lots more of your great posts!
    Bethany

    Stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heart coach myself.

    New follower from Friday follow

    come and visit me

    misadventuresofmomof3.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday Follow - Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have learned a lot about accessorizing from you and I am sorry that I have not fully complied with your suggestions :). I love your clothes, bags and accessories!!...and you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up at Friday Follow! I am going down the list, so here I am...your newest blog follower.

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you on Friday Follow! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love her blog too! I'm a friday follower. You can find me blogging here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/

    ReplyDelete