Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday is a fun way to think about the things in our life that maybe we think could be different...hop over to Kelsey's blog to see how this all got started!

This week's topic:

'I wish' .... I had the startup funds to build that company I have always dreamt about, and it would be _____!

Not a company...it would be the money, time and (most importantly) the ability to write books (and be published!).

My sister Leslie is foaming at the mouth right now because she has someone who does this for a living ready to read anything I want to send her to critique and give me helpful ideas...the problem is I have nothing to send her! I have toyed at the idea of a fiction novel...then put it down, then picked it back up...then thought about a children's book...I even have a great title for one...but then I get stopped by life.

My busy life to be more exact. I don't have the time to put into it...I don't know where to start...I keep thinking no one would want to read what I wrote anyway...and I can't draw, so a children's book is really out of the question! :)

But that is my wish on this Wednesday...I wish I could be an author!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. and you will be....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping over from WW... this is a great wish! One of my goals is to illustrate a children's book sometime! How 'bout you write and I illustrate it? Hehe ;-) Hope your day is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, organic people don't foam...that's strictly chemical...we drool, I guess, but it's like purified water.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love your WW post...it would be awesome to write a book and have millions read it!!! I think you should go for it:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessing to be an author. Hopefully one day?!?!

    ReplyDelete