Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wishful Wednesday--Golden Globe Dress

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday is a fun way to think about the things in our life that maybe we think could be different...hop over to Kelsey's blog to see how this all got started!

This week's topic is:

'I wish' .... I could have worn the gown that ______ wore at the 67th Annual Golden Globes Award!


Ok, so mine should say, "I wish I could have the legs to the wear gown that Jennifer Anniston wore but in the color of Sandra Bullock's." :) See for yourself!








Seriously, I love to dress up and go out but I have never had a need to wear anything so fancy. I think it would be fun to do that every so often, but I am not sure I want the pressure of doing it all the time. Now, the legs....I want those all the time! :)

Which gown would be your fav?

post signature

15 comments:

  1. That would be beautiful! I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark would love that too...I mean, you, in the dress.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I like that choice! I wish I had the legs too. Her legs are probably taller than my whole body, hehee. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a dress like hers with sandra bullocks color was be uhhh-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer's dress is AMAZING. And I couldn't agree with you more about the legs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I choose Jennifer's dress too!! I think the shape of it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra's dress is the one I LOVE! Thats the dress I blogged about! <3 it allot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also chose Sandra's dress...my fav color and she looked fabulous as always!! Cute blog:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes...Jen looked AMAZING!!! And I loved Sandra's too! Love the purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked the same dress! New to your blog and I look forward to following. Hope to see you over at my blog later. Off to work out to get those legs ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Jennifer Aniston's style. I also love Wishful Wednesdays! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both of them, but Jennifer looks AMAZING in her dress. She looks more and more amazing over time. That slit is crazy but she seems to really pull it off effortlessly! Lucky girl! Great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd be nervous wearing a dress that slit that high. Wow! Good looking legs though :o)

    Congrats on your 21 followers. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok, I saw Jennifer's dress too and LOVED it. High high high slit, but she cant pull it off!

    ReplyDelete