Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WOW...Another Award

Short Southern Momma gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks!!! I am honored!





I'm supposed to tell 7 interesting things about myself and pass this award along to 7 other terrific bloggers!


So here it goes...


1. I am an Army Brat and have moved 11 times in my life...however I have not moved AT ALL in the last 12 years!!!


2. I was born in Utah, but left when I was six weeks old and have not ever been back. (that sounds so dramatic for a newborn, doesn't it?! :) )


3. I went on a long mission trip when I was in high school to Kenya, Africa. I slept in a tent in the "outback" of Kenya, walked 2 miles (each way) every day to our worksite and survived on peanut butter, carrots and Tang.


4. I have a Master's Degree from Coppin State University in Baltimore, MD, but I have never stepped foot on the campus.


5. I got my first cavity when I was 33. I cried. And my dentist told me we could call a tooth restoration if that made me feel better. And it did.


6. I love the TV show 24...I heart Jack Bauer!


7. I would love to be a guest on Law and Order SVU.


So I am tagging 7 people for this award and here they are:


My Three Bubs

Praise Him in This Storm

Love from Texas

P. S. Love.Love

The Seigle Family

The Seattle Smith's

Simply Smithwick




post signature

6 comments:

  1. Came over to say Hello from "Love From Texas" blog! My name is Paige too, and you commented above me. Love your blog! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award sweetie-you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you little lady for sharing the love!!! I love finding out random facts because half the time they are so funny!! To have a Master's Degree and never step foot on campus is pretty good. Thank goodness for online abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paige,

    That's so cool. how did you get a degree from coppin state university ?

    Tiffany
    tffnyjones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award!!!!

    I've almost moved just as much as you and I'm not an Army Brat. My parents just like change (that and since they make weapons, we have to be on the move :o) :o)

    Cool about your Kenya mission trip. Tang? Very interesting!

    I've never watched a single episode of 24 or Law and Order. :o)

    ReplyDelete