Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cake Pops a Girl Can Be Proud of!!!!

OH.MY.WORD.

I did it.

I accomplished what I thought was impossible...I made Cake Pops AND made them presentable!!!!!!!!

:)
We are taking them to my niece's party this afternoon....look at the cake and "topper" my sister made...she kills me.

She made the balance beam for Barbie out of the leg of a table....I don't have those kind of creative moments!

Be back later with more party pics and some questionable ones of my dad! :)

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Great job!! I haven't attempted the cake pops yet!

    The cake is awesome too!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I wish I had patience to attempt those. I always want to but never "feel like it." Mine wouldn't come out as nice either haha. Great job!

    And I love that balance beam! I never would have come up with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post the recipe!!! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! And after only three - or was it four? - attempts!!! :) Love the cake. Tell LA well done...but no respectable gymnast would dress like a genie for her beam routine!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't have those creative moments - haha! Those are great - you did awesome. Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey just stopping by to say Hi from Friday Follow!

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to attempt these this weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete