Sunday, February 7, 2010

M.I.A.

OK...I admit that I have been MIA here at my blog. Mainly, that is because my sweet little one has had bronchitis, an ear infection and the croup. Partly, because I am exhausted for taking care of her and partly because I haven't had much in the way of creative juices.

I think I figured out why. This guy....who tends to melt my heart even though he is extremely gassy, has been MIA as well.



I never understood the whole "depressed because of no sun thing" that happens in states like Washington...until now. I don't think I have seen the sun in almost two weeks. And I think it may be making me sad. And less creative.

I apologize. Maybe I will be back later with awesome posts. And maybe the sun will shine brightly soon...though the 10-day forecast does not look promising for either one!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hope she's feeling better! :( I used to get bronchitis a LOT. No fun.

    Yikes, I feel you on the whole no-sun depression. I get that way especially in the summer. The sun and I are BFF's. I get lonely without him. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how you feel!

    Add to that how the sun always shines in Chapel Hill.

    Put on a little James Taylor "Carolina in My Mind." It helps, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he kiddo gets to feeling better :(

    ReplyDelete