Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not have one of THE longest weeks in the world at work where it felt like every day lasted 12 hours. It did not end with a snow-filled Friday that no one "saw" coming (even though every county around us "saw" it coming around 11:30am). I did not take this picture during "car duty" while trying to keep parents from turning into the regular driveway of the school so their cars did not get stuck. This is not my friend Priscilla.


(And that is a lot of snow in a short amount of time for us -- for those of you from those places where snows 8 months out of the year! We were so NOT equipped for this.)

We did not wake up on Saturday to NO snow....no, I did not say NO snow...surely you would think with all that snow blowing around up there in that picture would have stuck around right? NOPE!

Mark did not decide on Saturday that we should get out and get something to eat...he did not decide to go to Steak and Shake where kids eat free...Nope...he isn't cheap or anything. :)

He did not make me go here:


This is not my least favorite place.

He did not make me pick out paint color for the hallway and the "diving room" (dining room) all the while knowing that he will never finish both projects in one year! OH. I did NOT just say that, did I? :)



I did not watch the movie "Four Christmases" and laugh hysterically when I heard this: "I never lied to her face. I mean, come on, you can't spell families without lies."

I did not take a picture of a water leak for Mark knowing it would just make his day! Really, I didn't.




What have you NOT been doing?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Can you say busy weekend! I like the snow pic of your friend! We watched that movie a couple weekends ago. First movie I've ever seen Vince Vaugn in - and he's funny.

    ReplyDelete