Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not have a slight breakdown this week when my daughter had an ear infection, croup and bronchitis. I would never break down over something like that. I am a big girl and I can handle illnesses.

I did not tell my daughter she could not play football with her brother's trophies. She did not put her hand on her hip and say, "Oh yeah, who's gonna stop me?" I did not have to restrain myself. Those kind of comments do not affect me. I am always a calm parent.

Caroline did not tell me that she wanted the Lakers to win the Super Bowl. She would never confuse her professional sports. She is smarter than that at 4.

Will did not get introduced to one of my favorite places this weekend.



He did not decide he loves it just as much as me.

Mark is not still painting the hallway. He would never take this long to complete a project. He always finishes his projects and would never leave the kitchen from two years ago still unfinished. He is not ADHD and never gets distracted during home projects. Not my husband. He is more focused than that.

What have you not been doing?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. um, you didn't take that picture of your Starbucks cup while you were driving, did you?! Of course not; I didn't think so...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have been having sickness meltdowns over here too... not fun! love starbucks :)

    ReplyDelete