Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not take a whirlwind trip to see my parents and then off to see my sister and her family. I did not push the limits of my time frame in getting Will back for a basketball tournament, meaning I did NOT have to get up at 4am to drive 5 hours home. I subsequently did NOT go to bed at 8:30pm last night after a slight (ok huge) mental breakdown.

While at my sister's house, I did not witness yet again the devotion between my sister's dog and my dad. Georgie (the dog) did not get so excited to see dad Saturday morning that she tackled him in the middle of the living room. I did not catch it on film. The second picture is not going to gross you out.




I do not have a busy day that is already stressing me out. I did not try to get things planned last night to make this day run smoothly, only to receive an email and a voice mail message that totally blew up those plans. I did not get these after 8:30pm when I was in the middle of my REM sleep. I am not procrastinating reworking those plans....I am not a procrastinator!

So...what have you not been doing?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. awww trips to see family are always fun :) have a great Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are seriously funny pictures of Georgie and Dad!
    Hope your day is going better than expected!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like me - I always push it to the to the last minute. I love the dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Im a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope to see you around my blog sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete