Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday's List--Favorite Verse




"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

This verse is so appropriate at all times of life....the dreadful ones, the happy ones, the devasting ones...

And lately, the sick ones! Poor Caroline is croopy again...which means she coughs constantly and wheezes all night long and basically has me on pins and needles. So, I need this verse!

We are back to breathing treatments!!! :(

She did tell me a funny story though...

Her: Tyler's brother, mom, he says 'free' instead of three. I know it is 'three years old' and not 'free years old' cuz 'free' is for credit reports, right?"

Me: Huh?

Her: You know...'Free credit report dot com...'

Ok...maybe I am really tired, but I thought it was funny! Now I need some rest...

What is your favorite verse and why? Link up at Jessica's blog and tell us all!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. That's hilarious!!! Kids really do say/remember the darndest things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great verse, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i forgot about this one... thank you! and i hope your sweet angel gets to feeling better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not tired because that was funny. Maybe I'm tired! Give that girl some lovin' so she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this verse! Thanks for sharing it. I think we all need to be reminded of this at times. Have a great week! Hope your sweet girl gets to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete