Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday--Handbags!



Wishful Wednesday is a fun way to think about the things in our life that maybe we think could be different...hop over to Kelsey's blog to see how this all got started!



This week's topic is:
"I wish I could afford ______________ handbag without putting a dent in my pocketbook."

Ok, so maybe when you fly, you upgrade your seats, right? You need more space so you go from coach to first class. And in this sense, coach is not the ideal.

However, when it comes to purses I covet; drool over; desperately love; have an addiction to: it is all about COACH! I love Coach purses. I love the look. I love the feel. I love everything... but the price.

I usually have to wait on my mom to say, "Come on, I'll buy you a new purse." before I can purchase a Coach. Mom, if you are reading this...thanks for the purses you have bought me. I truly think it is my love language!

Here are two of my new favorites!




I cannot wait to see what everybody else puts out there today...and thank you Kelsey for this oh-so-perfect post for me!



post signature

11 comments:

  1. Love love love those bags! Especially the purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plum is my favorite color...so instantly I fell in love with this bag!! Toooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Coach purses! They are so wonderful and hold up so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purple Coach is adorable! I Just bought a Pink Coach bag for summer and I love it! Coach will always be a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That black and white one is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE Coach bags!
    I gotta thank my mother for most of mine as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am absolutely a purse and bag fanatic. I can't get enough of them! Love your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great shade of purple! It's awesome! Check out my favorite Gucci on www.justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A little dose of window shopping is perfect for us all -- xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore the purple bag! Perfect for spring! I hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete