Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Me Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to four and another on the way and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her husband and precious children have been up to this week!!

I did not make a decision in March to stay home during my spring break because I was tired. I did not have to explain to my children that, yes, we did have the week off but no we were not going anywhere. I did not have to listen to them complain.

But then, my grandfather did not get a promotion to Heaven and I did not pack up my car and travel for his funeral. I did not see God working all through that time and I am not happy that I went. I did not get to see all but one cousin, my two sisters, my brother, my parents, various aunts and uncles and many people whose names I do not know.

I am not posting a picture of me with my siblings.


I am not wondering what you have not been up to this week?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. I have not been cruising other peoples blogs lol!! Hi, am Aislinn and I love your blog,your kids are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about taking it easy on spring break. What a nice time to just chill.

    Sorry about your grandpa. I'm glad you got to see your family. Love the photo of you and your siblings :o)

    ReplyDelete