Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Me Monday and Birthday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to four and another on the way and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her husband and precious children have been up to this week!!

I totally did not spend more hours at the ball field last week than I did sleeping. I did not have conflicts in my schedule where both kids played at the same time in two different places. I did not have to send Will with his coach to his game Friday night and his coach did not tell him that we love Caroline more because we went to her game instead of his! LOL! I would never send Will to a game with someone so cruel (he really is a great coach...!)

I did not have to wake Mark up at midnight Saturday night/Sunday morning to cry and sob and be so mad at an email I got. I did not bend his very tired ear for 30 straight minutes explaining the very confusing situation to him. He did not totally support me and defend me and then tell me to go back to sleep. He was not snoring within half a second of me calming down! I would never check my email at almost midnight and then wake someone up to discuss it!

I did not lecture my kids on Sunday about how ungrateful they are and how they need to appreciate the fact that they get to do almost everything they ask to do and how I am the one who usually drives them to and from that event! I would never do that to my seven and four year old!

And finally...I do not have a brother-in-law who turns 40 today! He is not that old, for sure because I totally don't remember seeing him play for the regional basketball championship at our local high school and when they lost he surely did not curl up in the fetal position and cry in the middle of the basketball court. That could not have been that long ago that he is already the big FOUR-OH!!!!!
I am not laughing so hard at this picture...he does not look like an old lady in his daughter's pink hat!!!

You do not run an awesome basketball camp and we will not miss it this summer!

Hope you do not have a very Happy Birthday, HD!!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the greetings! :) he is old, isn't he?!

    ReplyDelete