Monday, May 10, 2010

Not Me Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to four and another on the way and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her husband and precious children have been up to this week!!

I did not spend many nights at the ball field this week. I do not feel like I permanently have infield dirt in places where infield dirt should never be. I did not go through an entire pack of wet wipes with Caroline just attempting to keep her hands clean (you know, since she did NOT attempt to keep her fingers in her nose the whole time). That was not too much information. :)

My sister, Anonymous, did not send me a text to download a song off of I-Tunes. I did not take her at her word and do just that. I did NOT laugh so hard at the song that I almost wet my pants. I will not share the song with you later on this week.

I did not wake up on Mother's Day morning to the sound of, "Mom, I don't want to go to chuwuch. Evewy fing huwts on me." I did not have a child with an ear infection and sinus infection. It was not said finger in her nose child from point one. I do not think there may be a connection.

I did not work all day Sunday on lesson plans for the week, only to notice that I barely made enough for today. I never do my lessons day by day. And CERTAINLY not at the end of the year! I am way more together than that! Oh my!

What have you not been doing? I want to hear!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am following from Friday Follow.

    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    Jeanette Huston

    ReplyDelete