Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Me Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to four and another on the way and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her husband and precious children have been up to this week!!


Baseball and T-ball did not come to an absolute abrupt halt on Saturday. I do not feel like baseball isn't really over since I did not (really, I did not) see Will's games at all. I was not watching Caroline's last T-ball game and then attending her party. I do not have an insane amount of pictures to go with that statement (the great looking pictures are not mine...really...the cloudy ones are mine from my phone...just a disclaimer!).














My sweet pastor and his wonderful wife did not come to see the last T-ball game. They are not awesome like that. My pastor did not end up holding a 6 week old baby. I did not snap a picture of it.

I was not looking through pictures earlier today and did not notice that there is a picture of the pastor with my daughter when she was a baby. I did not notice it right away because he is not wearing the same shirt! :) I do not think that maybe we should get him a new shirt to wear when holding babies in the church! :)


That cute little baby girl in that picture up there did not tell me when we got home from the ball park that she wanted to kiss me before I got out of the car and she most certainly did not add "but I don't want to marry you!" I most certainly do NOT have any idea where that came from.

I am not starting my LAST week of school (with students) and I am not counting down the days. I am not so ready for the summer and the down time that comes with it.

I am not wondering what you have NOT been up to!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. We will definitely buy Cha-Chi a new shirt this summer! That is really funny! Love the expressions of confidence and accomplishment on Caroline's face!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete