Monday, May 31, 2010

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to four and another on the way and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her husband and precious children have been up to this week.


School did not end on Friday! Summer has not officially started for the children. I do not have 3 more workdays. I am not so excited for my summer to begin. I did not have to give a speech on Thursday for our Awards Day. I was not SO nervous that my knees knocked, my hands shook and my lip quivered!

My parents did not email me Wednesday asking if they could come visit! I was not totally shocked and excited for their visit! My mom and I did not go shopping on Saturday and have a great time. Before church on Sunday, my mom most certainly did not lick her fingers and smooth down some of my dad's hair. She would never do that and if she did, I would certainly NEVER take a picture of it!


We did not find the most precious 4th of July outfits at Gymboree on Saturday. We did not buy 4 of the same thing so all the girl grandkids can look alike! Caroline did not love hers and put it on right away...she did not wear the hat the wrong way!

We did not make her pose for a picture so we could share the outfit with Leigh Ann and Anonymous!


She has not decided that purses are her new favorite things. She did not volunteer to carry both mine and my mom's purse into church. She does not have GREAT taste in purses.

I am not so tired right now! I do not need about a week of sleep.

I am not wondering what you have not been doing!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. ok paige, way to leave me out of the "sharing of the 4th of July outfit" ....I do read your blog too!:) even though i haven't updated mine in FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...the outfit is different from Elizabeth's because they did not have one in her size like the other girls. Plus we did not think E would wear a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pictures of mom and dad. And I love the hats and dresses! G will totally dig it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete