Sunday, May 16, 2010

Totally Random!

Wow! It has been a long time since I wrote. I am struggling this week. Lots going on with work (only 10 days left, but who's counting), lots and lots of baseball and tball and absolutely NO home cooked meals!

Caroline said the other day that we are never home! Truer words have not been spoken from her! She also said to me while we were leaving the ball park that she had seen a "colorish" car. I asked her what "colorish" it was. She said yellow and green. Then she asked me if that means it was colorish? I said that I thought it did mean that. Don't you?

I had two huge reports due at school and I worked on them for a long time and after submitting them once, was told I needed to redo them and submit again. So I did. On Thursday. Then I read last night on my email that they still are not worthy of being called finished and so I must do them again. I am rebelling currently because, quite frankly, I have no idea how to make it any better or any different.

I think God picked out the song sung in church this morning just for me...it was all about making it through the storm.

Then he got me with the sermon...I love how He does that. Even if it hurts.

I have to go now...we are off running about all over creation.

Have a great day!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. some days and seasons are just BUSY!

    when my life moves at this pace i begin missing my family, and my God.

    yes, i'm with them all. the. time., but i feel that i am not really with them, and i miss them.

    i pray that you will be able to make God your priority. to talk with him, worship him, be intimate with him. come into his gates with thanksgiving in your heart, you'll get in his courts with praise!
    may you be refreshed in his presence, and told once again that you are his delight and treasure.

    ReplyDelete