Monday, June 14, 2010

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to four and another on the way and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her husband and precious children have been up to this week.


My son does not like having people over to play. He does not LOVE to play sports. He certainly does NOT love to win when he play sports. He was not on a team last week for basketball camp that was 11-0 going into the championship game. The picture below is not BEFORE that game...

The picture below is NOT my brother in law having to talk Will off the cliff after his team did NOT lose in the championship game.

My extended family did not have great stories from their weekend...

My youngest nephew did not turn 4 on Sunday. He did not have such a great time at his party that he was asleep for the night at 6pm!!!!




My other sister and her family did not spend the week at Hilton Head, SC. They are not a very active family. They do not have to rename their game of pool basketball to combat basketball because of how out of control it can get. One of her sons would NEVER give her a black eye!




So...what have you and your family not been doing lately? I can NOT wait to hear!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. oh goodness! I hadn't seen LA's eye! Too funny! Remind me to sit out of that game! Love the post!! and the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor sis! Man she took a good lick to the eye.

    Awww, sorry your son lost his game. Bless his heart.

    ReplyDelete