Friday, July 2, 2010

Be Still

Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know that I have it all planned out.


Be still and know that I know the beginning and the end.
Be still and know that I hold this day in my hand.


Be still and know that I see your heart.
Be still and know that I know when you sit and when you rise.


Be still and know that I see every step you take.
Be still and know that I am always with you.


Be still and know that each morning I paint you a new sunrise.
Be still and know that nothing can separate you from me.


Be still and listen and you will hear my power in the crashing waves.
Be still and watch and you will see my love in the beauty that surrounds you.


Be still and know that I am Holy.


Be still and know that my love endures forever.


Be still and know that you can trust me.

Be still.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog this morning. I needed this post today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to start my day reading this first. :)

    P.S. Praying for your BIL, and many thanks to him for his service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post Paige. The phrase that sticks out the most to me is "Be still and know that I see your heart". It has been hard for me to be still since becoming a Mom. And I have been praying about certain situations in my life and have said to the Lord how He knows my heart in these situations. It is so comforting to know that God knows our heart when we don't have the words to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful post. Beautiful words and beautiful photos, my friend.

    ReplyDelete