Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Detox...

Ok...so for the next 21 days me, my mom and dad, brother and sister-in-law, and one sister are doing a detox. I have no energy or creative juices. So don't expect much from me, please. Right now, I am craving an avocado salad, so something is working right! :) I also just want to be full. And kale chips are making me gag slightly. And I miss my coffee. But this is going to be so worth it (at least that is what Anonymous keeps saying!!!!).

I will try to post something worthy of your time later...but don't hold your kale chip breath for that one! :)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing how this goes for you. Any questions or need support, let me know :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does that mean? Cutting certain things out of your diet? I LOVE avocado... and salad. Kale chips? Hmmmm, not so sure. I can do without coffee when I'm pregnant with no problems, but if I'm not pregnant and I know I can have it, I have no will power.

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE you for trying this and believing that sometimes the grass is greener on the other side. :) Love love love you. It will get better and soon you'll be singing the praises of the food the Lord created for us that grows from the earth!! :)
    Much much love,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete