Saturday, July 10, 2010

M.I.A.

I have totally been missing in action lately. I own that. I told you earlier we are doing this detox and I have truly been in bed by nine at the latest each night. Getting rid of toxins takes a lot out of you apparently. :)

But I wanted to post some pictures of some fun stuff we have been doing around here lately.

We have been fashion girls strutting our stuff.
We played in the small plastic pool even though we have direct access to a much larger pool and the Atlantic Ocean. Sometimes, doing what you see as normal is fun, even at the beach.
We visited the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach and got pictures in front of the most famous and long-standing gift shop there.
We played putt-putt.
We did our own make up and Aunt Anonymous' makeup! :)

Good times, I tell you, good times!
Happy Saturday!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. That last photo is awesome!

    I posted a pic last week of Bella playing in Scout's little infant pool from last year and behind her is her 'huge' pool I bought her this year! Really???

    ReplyDelete