Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to four and another on the way and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her husband and precious children have been up to this week.

I did not have a date night with my sweet husband last Monday and it was not so much fun. We did not go to a local restaurant here and our waitress (Fran) did not say to us, "I will be right back with some puppies for you." I was not momentarily confused until I realized she meant Hush Puppies. That kind of thing would never confuse me. I am from the south, sort of.

Mark and I did not take Caroline and two other female cousins out for some entertainment. I did not know that we would be turning them into coconut-bra wearing, grass-skirt hula dancing people.


Finally, I did not start a detox last Wednesday that took away all of my favorite foods and for the first couple of day, my great attitude. I did not complain about always being hungry and just wanting a cheese biscuit from the local bakery. I did not do any of that, because I am a big girl and I can handle stuff like this. I did not even take a picture of me and my dad outside the movie theater with frowns on our faces as I held a bag of popcorn I could not eat and a coke I could not drink. I would never frown over that...I do not need popcorn to enjoy a movie.
Or do I?

What have you NOT been doing this week?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment