Monday, July 19, 2010

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to four and another on the way and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her husband and precious children have been up to this week.

I did not spend as many days as possible last week on the beach and at the pool. I did not enjoy almost every minute of my time in either place. My kids did not enjoy it either. They are not beach kids at all!






I am not still doing the detox. I am not on day 13. I am not counting down to the 28th!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents are not looking forward to eating pizza when this over and I am not looking forward to bread with butter! :)

I have not had two pretty bad nosebleeds in the last 2 days. There were not the kind that get all over everything and use up all of the kleenex in the car. They do not take forever to end. They do not eventually cause me to do this:



I am not losing my mind for sure with that picture posted above! :)

I am not dying to know what you have not been doing?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment