Monday, August 9, 2010

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to four and another on the way and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her husband and precious children have been up to this week.

Mark did not come home one day from work to pick up Will for a quick round of golf. He did not change clothes, saying he needed to wear more golf appropriate clothes. This is not what he picked out. I was not embarrassed for Will to be seen with him at all.

Caroline and I did not go get pedicures while the boys (and their goofy shirts) golfed.
Ice cream is not a major part of our lives (except mine...I think I have ice cream intolerance in my old age).
Caroline does not try to share her ice cream with her whole face.
I did not get to go to a cool vendor display in town and did not get this cool handmade cross.

I did not go to church yesterday where our pastor preached again on being desperate for God. I will not be sharing more of this soon!

Happy Monday!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOL! That shirt! ;) Love the toes and the necklace is gorgeous!

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will looks thrilled to be having his picture taken! Hope you're enjoying your last two days of freedom!! Sleep in and be merry!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cross is amazing!

    Icecream is a staple here too!

    ReplyDelete