Monday, August 30, 2010

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to five and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her husband and precious children have been up to this week.


It was not project-based learning weekend around our house. Will did not have to do an "All About Me" box that we had to special order wrapping paper for from an "un-named" aunt!
Caroline did not jump into the fun and decide she was a pretty good "cutter". I did not love her excitement when she finished and said, "Look! Pants!" (picture 3)
We did not have to make an "All About Me" poster for Caroline...I am not secretly hoping that she will cry less because she can "see" us all day long now.
And finally, I did not take my whole family shopping on Saturday. I did not let Will walk around with Mark. We did not come home with this costume. He did not have it on first thing Sunday morning. I am not so proud.
What have you not been doing? I cannot wait to hear!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love that Caroline made a poster! We started "homework" for G last year when E started getting it at school! And I laughed out loud at the costume. Hilarious! praying for Caroline today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, is she still crying? Bless her heart. I hope the poster will help. I really can't imagine... I am positive Lil' Bub would cry. He won't even go to Sunday school w/out his daddy teaching the class. I was with him Sunday in his classroom and Daddy stepped out for a minute. I walked over toward the door and he thought I was leaving too and he FLIPPED out.

    HAHA! My boys would love that costume as well. Is someone excited about Halloween? We got an ad in the mail this weekend from a local costume place and the boys have been telling me NONSTOP what costumes they want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the all about me posters. Those are cool! Love Caroline's pretty smile (since I keep thinking of her sad and crying).
    That costume is cool. Does it glow in the dark???

    ReplyDelete