Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I love that Lindsey does a What I Wore Wednesday blog--it keeps me on my toes and makes me think about not wearing the same ole' same ole' each week. I don't have pictures for each day and I actually am using one from two weeks ago because I loved the outfit. :)


shirt: Loft
shorts: New York and Company
shoes: Lindsay Phillips' snap shoes


tank: Old Navy
shirt: Ann Taylor
skirt (that you can't see): Ann Taylor
cute kid: mine
(messy bedroom:please ignore) :)


tank: Gap
shirt: Ann Taylor
shorts: New York and Company
stylin' kid: mine again


tank: Gap
dress: Loft
Jewelry: Silpada
(sorry for the lack of full view--Caroline took a full length picture that made me look like I should be a gladiator on American Gladiators, so I deleted it from the camera.)
cute kid....


dress: Steinmart
flipflops: Old Navy

Can't wait to see what you have been wearing!!!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Again, very stylish! I own, like, 2 things that are decent enough to go out in public wearing, so I don't think I could participate. LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you going in all of these fancy clothes? That's what I want to know!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style!

    Alyssa
    http://lifeoflyssie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklaces!!! Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the pic of your son in the background….too funny!

    Kendra aka “Domestic Princess in Training”

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is it you look like a fashionista every day? I look like a frumpy ol' Mom and don't have a clue where to start. I need some new clothes but dread going shopping. Maybe I could just shop your closet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started taking photos last week, then I forgot, so I'm going to try to do it for next week. We stand the same when we take photos of ourselves :o)

    Girl, you are so tan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Silpada accessories and all the summery tops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same Loft addiction! Love it.... I noticed you left a message on my blog...yes I do own a lot of Silpada...secret...I'm a rep. :-) - I just don't advertise it on my personal blog... but I did notice your Silpada by the way... ;-) See you next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the ruffles! I am really getting into that whole scene too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute dress from Loft! I love the flower ruffles they added on :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dress from Steinmart...it looks so comfy! Thanks for sharing your closet with us!!

    ReplyDelete