Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Today is Wednesday. I usually do not mind Wednesdays. Except today...I had to go back to work. :( :( I do not like the end of summer...at all.

But I do love What I Wore Wednesday over at Lindsey's blog. Check it out.

And now on to what I wore last week...


tank: costco
sweater: old navy
skirt: ann taylor
flops: old navy
jewelry: silpada
camera strap: Shey B

(Hate this picture)
tank: old navy
shirt: a store in nyc years ago
leggings: gap
necklace: lisa leonard

shirt: loft
skirt: old navy
i looked 12 months pregnant in this by the end of the day


shirt: steinmart
skirt: coldwater creek
shoes: lindsay phillips snap shoes from beach
jewelry: necklace-gift from a friend/other jewels: silpada


shirt: loft
shorts: ny&co
(public service announcement: took this at END of day--looking terribly)


tank: old navy
dress: gap
necklace: handmade by local artist
camera strap: shey b
shoes: yellow box sandals

What have you been wearing?

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Girl, you seriously dress so cute! I think my fave is the 1st outfit and I LOVE those zebra sandals!

    Hope today was a great 1st day back at work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so you dress amazing everyday. I'm working on my photos now to upload and I don't look good like you. I don't wear accessories anymore. I need to work on that!

    ps...love your camera strap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hand on the hip pose. I will definitely incorporate into my picture taking days. Although it probably doesn't look as cute with tennies and tank tops. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your necklace in the first picture...totally awsome!! The matching toe nails and shoes are GREAT! Thanks for sharing your wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have fabulous style...love the silpada, love the shoes, love the pedi! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you use picnik too. too get 5 pix side by side just change the # of columns you want.

    cute clothes! the first outfit is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love the way you dress...your style is superb & sexy to boot - wow, toally fab!!!

    ReplyDelete