Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Check out more (probably more detailed and stylish) outfits over at Lindsey's blog.

I did not do so well this week snapping pictures. Sorry. I AM putting them all together in my "just learned how to do thanks to Denise" picnik collage. I love the all together look of this and I will make these better in the future, I promise I think.

Really, I am sure you don't care that much where everything is from...except maybe #4...cuz I am looking stylin' and I know you all want to copy me. :) That is my running outfit. I am doing a class that I think I will talk about soon and that is me right before heading out the door to meet my running buddy! Everything else, think Loft, Gap and Steinmart! The bag in the first one is from Pleated Poppy...and I LOVE it.

Can't wait to see you ALL in your outfits...link up!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. #4 is how I look everyday, except I'm not running. :P

    I love the pink top (one of my fave colors)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dress in the middle - cute hemline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collage - I was wondering how to do it - picnik will do it??? I will definitely try that next week!

    Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I'm coming to dread these "wiww" posts. You look stylish even on your worst days...I'm afraid to put what I wore up...yikes...it might scare somebody off. Cute stuff! I loved the pink shirt, too. Your cute camara strap has inspired me to make one for myself...we'll see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi paige!

    first. it was so sweet to come home from camping to your message!

    next, you have a "bloom bag" so cute. bet you LOVE it.

    the last outfit is my favorite.

    running... i wish i had a running (okay who are we kidding, a walking partner).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, you have lots of different styles and colors. I need to expand my wardrobe.. I love your tops - they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete