Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday--The Black and White Edition

What I Wore Wednesday is a fun post over at Lindsey's blog.

I apparently forgot to take pictures several days this week and I must have forgotten to throw some color into the wardrobe mix. Thankfully my camera strap has a splash of color!

Outfit one: (The black and white one)
Dress: a department store I think
Pants: NY &Co
Shoes? Apparently I don't believe in those half the time.

Outfit two: (The black and white one)
Dress: Kohls
Shoes: Naturalizer

Outfit three: (The black one)
Dress: Chadwicks

Outfit four: (the grey and black one)
Skirt: Coldwater Creek
Shirt: Loft
Shoes: flip flops Old Navy

Maybe I will throw color into the mix next time! Happy Wednesday--link up because I obviously need the help!

post signature

15 comments:

  1. I love the black and white! Who needs color!?!??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the outfits. I wear a lot of black and white..it goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. especially love the grey and black--cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you KNOW I love the black and white. Did you cut your hair?! Looks great.
    Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and white, too. Your cute camera strap inspired me to make one of my own this weekend. I need to update my blog again and post it there. HUGS! I'm catching up today. Glad to hear that your sweet baby finally had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in all these outfits! You can pull it off without it :)



    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wearing black and I agree with everyone that you look great in it. Those prints make it extra fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look wonderful in all of them! You obviously know what looks good on you! What fun! Are you a winter? Winters look so good in black and white! I am a summer, and though I wear black at times, anyway, I really shouldn't wear it, because I look dead (or 10 years older:)!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am with you ... i don't believe in them either! my husband teases me because you can literally see my shoes "kicked off" right inside the door. one is always in front of the other!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the black and white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lookin' fabulous! Love the dress from Kohl's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lady you are GORGEOUS!!!

    I don't believe in shoes either. Well, outside of Crocs, I don't believe in them :o) Love the monochromatic look on you. Work it girl!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh, very white house/black market this week. (one of my favorite stores).

    i love that dress from kohls! LOVE IT!

    did you get a hair cut. looks shorter and so cute.

    ReplyDelete