Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I am linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy! Hope you will join us in the what we wore post...this is so much fun!

There is some more color this week! Yeah me! Black is still my go-to color and it makes me laugh that I can't seem to break the love affair I have with it!

Photo 1: (don't be jealous here)
shirt: school spirit shirt
jeans: Levi's (old as the dirt on the mirror)
photo shoot location (here is where I do not want jealousy to reign supreme): Bathroom at ballpark :0

Photo 2 & 3:
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips Snap Shoes
Jewelry: Silpada

Picture 4:
Tank: Costco :)
Shirt: Target
Pants: NY&Co
No more shoes the rest of the week

Picture 5: (How I spent my holiday weekend)
Shirt: Eggs Up Grill shirt that says on the back: Nothing Beats a Great Pair of Eggs :)
Shorts: Old Navy by way of my sister...they are too big for her...no comment :)

Picture 6:
Tank: Costco
Shirt: Ann Taylor
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Necklace: Pleated Poppy Petal Drop Necklace

post signature

8 comments:

  1. I am in love with black and grey. It seems to creep in most of my outfits. I cannot live without it! There is something comfy about those colors!

    Blessings & Giggles
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spirit day and day 5! ha ha where did you get a white eggs up shirt? I'd love to have one that color....goes better with denim!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you crack me up! love the red plaid tunic and of course the silpada sista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see fellow teacher post a photo in a spirit shirt! I left out my spirit shirt photo this week. Black is my go-to color, too. It's my safe choice when I don't have the energy to put together an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to try REALLY hard NOT to wear black every day. I love, love, love it. Black pants were my go-to in college for going out...and I've carried that staple into my professional life now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfits! I think we all have our "go to" color -- I'm beginning to think grey is mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the plaid shirt!

    funny bathroom picture. i'd like to have been one of the folks watching you photograph for w.i.w.w. there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I say that you are beautiful? I also want to tell you that I lean when I take pictures of myself too. It's cute ;o)

    ReplyDelete