Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I am linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy! Hope you will join us in the what we wore post...this is so much fun!

I really should call this post "The Wearing of School T-shirts." That seems to be what I have on a lot in these pictures. And I forgot to take Sunday's picture. Go figure. I did not wear a spirit shirt to church but I have no photographic proof. :)

T-shirt: Target
Shirt: Ann Taylor Outlet
Jeans: Buckle (and yes, they are way too long)
shoes? (something high to off set the long jeans)
Jewelry: Silpada

I have to tell you that on Thursday, in this outfit, I had to go to the ball park. Caroline had cheerleading practice and Will had a football scrimmage. While at the park, I ran into a parent whose child I had last year. She looked me up and down and said, "Hey. It looks like you are starting to slim up some." Go ahead. Re-read it. She said it. Of all the words to choose in the English language, she chose those words. So now, I am thinking that I am on a serious diet (as soon as all those cupcakes are gone...)


T-shirt: ????
Jeans: Loft Modern Skinny (Denise, that is for you)
Flops: Old Navy
(this was Youth Night at the high school football game...go youth sports!)


Shirt: again ????? but I have one in every color in my closet if you feel the need to borrow one
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes?????? maybe flops
Pin: my dad after September 11th
Necklace: in honor of a family member fighting overseas
(my kids had cheerleading and football and since I had already worn the football tee the night before, I grabbed a school spirit shirt and called it an outfit)


Shirt: ??? I am thinking Kohl's
Pants: LOFT
shoes: ?????

I am also thinking that I might want to pick up a little behind me before I take more photos. It is early morning though so I don't even notice it. Sorry you have to look at it. Maybe I will "start to straighten up some" after I lose weight on the cupcake diet.

Can't wait to see what you wear!!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love the animal print top! Too cute! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More spirit shirts! They've taken over my life, too :) When my husband and I both coached our entire wardrobe consisted mainly of school athletic or spirit shirts. I'm glad we're passed that now. You make me laugh with your funny comments like needing to pick up before you take photos. My house looks the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. no. she. didn't. 'Slim up?' What the heck???!!!

    Well, lookin' fabulous as always. Seriously, need to check out Ann Taylor... love the top in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did she realize she said that outloud? I mean, had you told her you were trying to 'slim up' and she noticed, that's one thing - but to have it just fly out of her mouth. Hmmm...

    I think you're gorgeous and I love long jeans :o) I still take pictures when I remember, but whenever I look at them I realize I can't post them for people to see - heehee!

    ReplyDelete